The Taj Mahal a monument built in memory of emperor’s wife… Here is an essay the way I looked at this wonderful monument. And as we enter the space post beating the queue by booking online by booking on https://asi.payumoney.com
Archaeological Survey of India and made the whole process so easy with the online mode.
The nature that day, wanted to play with this mammoth structure and it was a delight to capture it in all its splendor.
And as we proceeded to the monument event the entry gate looked mesmerizing. The whole place is so so spread and grande. Even with so so many people in the place, we still managed to find space to shot the emptiness.
It is so beautiful, that even the half of the monument delights one. The white marble just mesmerized us with its massiveness.
The Black & White picture threw a class with a little beautification help from the clouds. One can not just take your eyes from it.
It was pristine and beautiful space to be in.
Things to check:
- The Yamuna express Highway is a great road to drive to Agra from Delhi. There are trains too from Delhi.
- Book your tickets online through https://asi.payumoney.com .. you will save money and time.
- You can only carry your camera bag / camera / cell phone, rest all in the cloak room. There is normally a long queue there.
- The number of people who throng the place are plenty. So keep that in mind.
- Photographers there asked us Rs.600/- for some 60 pics. It is worth as they very well know how to shoot.
- We did not find much value in picking a guide there, but if one wanted to then you could at Government rates. You could negotiate further.
- If you happen to go to the interior of the mausoleum, pick up shoe covers from people outside the monument at Rs.5/- a pair.
- Carry your own water bottles, food is a no-no.
- Finally, ensure “Swatch Bharat”.